A trainee successfully completing this course and passing the prescribed examination should be familiar with the management in the extraordinary situations, as well as with methods of keeping passengers and cargo safety.
The aim of this course is to introduce students:
- with crowd management in emergency situation,
- with finding the necessary safety equipment in case of an emergency on board,
- with effectively communication with passengers in an emergency,
- with demonstrating the use of personal funds for rescue,
- with safety procedures in emergency situation.